1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest. Please read and be aware of the General Forums Rules before posting in any of the GOTSMOK Forums. Thanks in advance.

high end mechanical mods!

Discussion in 'Mechanical Mods' started by dave7x, Nov 19, 2013.

1. dave7x

dave7x Member

I've been thinking of buying a high end mechanical mod. Any suggestions? So far the poldiac is at the top of my list.
  2. Spike64

Spike64 Moderator Staff Member

A Poldiac is on my bucket list...Depends on how high end you want to go and how much you are willing to shell out for a mech. I'd love to have a Caravela, but they are hard to get and the flippers charge a kings ransom...to a lesser degree, same with the high end iHybrids. Have you considered any mods by Zen?
  3. dave7x

dave7x Member

yeah the zens are nice, but I just got an authentic kayfun lite plus and I wanna put it on something nice. id love to have a carevala but I've seen them going for 2000 plus on the aftermarket. I'm looking at the 200 price range.
  4. pokehero

pokehero Member

I have the panzer and it is legit
  5. dave7x

dave7x Member

I was looking at the panzer, I like it.
    qq
  6. teamcheapmods

teamcheapmods Active Member

Poldiacs are one of the sweetest looking mods... I'd want one. Turtleship would be sweet too. Throw an Omega on there with a Mysticatmos drip tip and you're chasing clouds for days.
  7. Logan

Logan Active Member

I think they are releasing another batch of Caravela mods within the next month... If you can afford one, I suggest waiting for the pre-order list and jumping on it. from what I have seen they are the best Mechanical mod out there. Not only that but they look so slick and clean.
    Spike64 likes this.
  8. dave7x

dave7x Member

I would love to have caravela!! I won't be that lucky.
  9. GotVape

GotVape Member

My dream mod would be a mod built by JonBoyUSMC. He makes a 100% copper mod. Also, as a fellow Marine I would feel honored to display it. From the research I've found, they are not cheap. He has a FB where he sells his original lava tanks. Or I should say, people RE sell their lava tanks. Hard to find item.

The mod is called a JonBoyUSMC Copperhead. I've only seen them on YouTube, and he had a booth at vapecon 2013. Sold out the first day I heard.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/505747099442900
    quickstopjay likes this.
  10. dave7x

dave7x Member

I'm gonna pull the trigger on a gg or poldiac tonight. please help me people, which one?
  11. dave7x

dave7x Member

or maybe even a nemisus.... so many choices! :)
  12. dave7x

dave7x Member

I pulled the trigger on the ss gg from vaperev. I can't wait to get it and put my kayfun lite plus on top. I guess the poldiac will have to wait. Only thing is my wife won't let me have it till Christmas. lol
  13. proxy

proxy Member

The pre-order list for a real Caravela is WAY full. There is a huge waiting list of people to be put into a lottery to be a replacement for people who back out of the REAL waiting list. It's retarded.

And...this next release will be the last Caravalas ever made. He's limited them to 999. He will be making a new mod called the "Nau" next.

Seems like a huge pain in the ass to get one of these things. Just go for one of the other 9000 other "high end" battery tubes if you really want to go there. :)
  14. dave7x

dave7x Member

[yeah I checked out the carevela list and you're right pain in the ass. I like it but there's other I like just as much. I ended up ordering a just gg.quote="proxy, post: 2114, member: 34"]The pre-order list for a real Caravela is WAY full. There is a huge waiting list of people to be put into a lottery to be a replacement for people who back out of the REAL waiting list. It's retarded.

And...this next release will be the last Caravalas ever made. He's limited them to 999. He will be making a new mod called the "Nau" next.

Seems like a huge pain in the ass to get one of these things. Just go for one of the other 9000 other "high end" battery tubes if you really want to go there. :)[/quote]
  15. VoodooRex

VoodooRex Active Member

Silverback or a paps.
  16. dave7x

dave7x Member

17. dave7x

dave7x Member

I ended up going with the ss just gg. I absolutely love it. the picture above is with my kayfun lite plus on top of it. The poldiac will be next! :)
  18. ubersole

ubersole Moderator Staff Member

show off :p.. ahahah look nice!
    dave7x likes this.
  19. dave7x

dave7x Member

[thanks ubersole....quote="ubersole, post: 2715, member: 296"]show off :p.. ahahah look nice![/quote]
  20. quickstopjay

quickstopjay Active Member

thanks for the post about the jonboyusmc copperhead, dave7x. I've been looking for a high end device to buy when I get my tax refund. After seeing this and looking it up, I can't imagine ending up buying anything else. Looks great, and not only American made, but in limited production runs by a marine. I'd wield it with pride, too. Fingers crossed my check comes through right before a new run.