1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest. Please read and be aware of the General Forums Rules before posting in any of the GOTSMOK Forums. Thanks in advance.

Chi You and Nemesis magnets for switch

Discussion in 'Mechanical Mods' started by The-Nectar, Nov 17, 2013.

1. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

2. joey

joey New Member

I have them for sale but prices are much different. Mine are N50 neodymium rare earth with nickel plating.
  3. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

I'm assuming you're talking about the Nemesis magnets.
  4. Logan

Logan Active Member

If they are chi-you magnets for sale please PM me a link and or prices!
  5. Spike64

Spike64 Moderator Staff Member

I wouldnt mind having a set for both the neme and the chi
  6. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

Check the links guys, these prices are very reasonable. The Nemesis ones might take awhile to get, but the Chi You ones come pretty quick.
  7. enZo

enZo Member

$6 for shipping, ouch. Im not paying $6 for something that weighs less than the envelope its coming in. ridiculous.
    Spike64 likes this.
  8. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

$6 for shipping isn't bad. They have to double wrap the magnets in a padded envelope so the magnets don't stick to anything. It's not like they just put it in a regular envelope.
  9. Spike64

It likely costs around 2 bucks to ship the magnets that way...unless they are shipping it 2 Day Priority Mail they are likely gouging on the shipping charges which isn't unheard of......
  10. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

Well I did receive them in a few days. And to me it's not a big deal. But if you can find it cheaper post up the links!

Or just do what I did and order some for your friends too!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  11. Spike64

Glad you like em...I dont know where theyre cheaper, I just know that I'm not inclined to buy them at that price....my mods work pretty well now so I'm not feeling pressed to get them. YMMV
  12. 500HP WRX

500HP WRX Member

A
    Are the magnets for the CHI YOU the R-1004
    Are the magnets for the CHI YOU the Ring-R1004 style?
  13. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

Yes. Does it not come up when u click the link?
  14. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

15. 500HP WRX

500HP WRX Member

Yes it does
  16. 500HP WRX

500HP WRX Member

17. toonerz

toonerz Member

Anyone receive their magnets from DX yet? I ordered mine on Nov. 6th and it's still not here :(
  18. The-Nectar

The-Nectar Active Member

Nope. They sent me an email saying it was back ordered. Then it looks like it shipped a couple days after that. And according to their info it could take 11-22 days to get here. This place is worse than FT lol.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    500HP WRX likes this.
  19. toonerz

toonerz Member

I actually just received my magnets today! One came broken, but I ordered a pack of 10 so I'm not gonna complain about it.

Used two magnets and it fits and works perfectly. Super smooth and it seems to make my Nemesis hit harder/warm up faster. Wasn't expecting that so I'm super happy about it.

With an IGO-W on top the button won't fire if you stand it up unlocked, however something bigger like a Kayfun may depress the switch.

I tried three magnets, but the button was too stiff for me and I had an awfully hard time unscrewing my switch to remove the third magnet. It's somewhat of a tight fit so the pin and insulator were almost the same height after screwing the pin in.
  20. gotsmok

gotsmok Moderator Staff Member

Got my Neme magnets from dx and I can confirm they work. Took a minute to ship to me. I actually forgot I ordered them and when they came in yesterday... it was a nice surprise. =)